Google+

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Second Chance Saturday with Deonna - Patriotic Star-Shaped Box

Hi! Deonna here today sharing a patriotic paper mache box that I created with the fantastic July Kits

Personal Supplies: Star-Shaped Box, Star-Shaped Drawer Pull, White Ink


I tore pieces of the Tim Holtz Correspondence paper into small pieces and sealed them to the outside of the box in a random fashion. I brushed the die-cuts and edges of the box with white ink.


The Dark Green Wood Shavings from the Mixed Media Kit were a great filler for the inside of the box.


I had a lot of fun embellishing the box kit with flowers and ribbon from the kit. I used the red ribbon and denim strips from the kits to create my own rolled fabric roses.


I hope you have enjoyed my project! The July Kits are available for purchase in the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment