Google+

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Maria's July Kit Projects

Hello,

I Hope you're all doing well. Maria here today to share my July projects. The kits are, as always, absolutely wonderful and perfectly matched.

All my layouts are made by mixing the different kits together. I've used the Main Kit, Mixed Media Kit, Flower Add-on and the Embellishment add-on.

This is my first layout.

On this layout I've used stickers from Echo Park, so great and I love the colors.

My third layout is a picture of my son when he just had a hair cut. I cut circles from the papers in the Main Kit and added stickers once again from Echo Park (love them).


On this layout there are papers from the Main Kit, flowers from the add-on and the cute doily can be found in the Embellishment Add-on.

That's all for this time. Thanks for looking and make sure to check out the store for the kits and also all the other great products.

See you soon!

Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment