Google+

Monday, August 25, 2014

THE SEPTEMBER KIT WITH TAMMY

WOW! Summer is about over, school has started, and the September kit is here. This kit has some interesting and fun products to work with!

This first layout, "Aim...Shoot" , is my grandson in Trap Shooting competition. I found this kit really helpful with masculine layouts.


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Kits. I also used cheesecloth and stapler from my stash. I fussy cut the feathers and moths from a piece of the paper in the kit.

This next layout is my two grandsons. "You and Me"


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I love the way the color of the flowers pop on the neutral color papers. This paper would be great for a baby boy layout.


With my third layout, "ROCK",  I went a little grunge. This is a Christian Rock Band that I did some publicity pictures for years ago. High School Classmates of my daughter.


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On,and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I also used a punch, molding paste and a stencil  from my stash.

You've seen the Add On Kits. The Main Kit Reveal will be coming at the end of August!!




1 comment:

  1. What super layouts- all three . If i had to pick a favourite I would choose number 2 , as I love the way you have layered this lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete