Google+

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Pastel Beauties

Our June kit, which features paper from Maya Design's "Vintage Spring Basics" is filled with some beautiful pastel colors.  It's just perfect for spring!  Today we'll show you how designers Valerie and Brit have used the kit.

"1 Cool Kid" by Valerie Serfozo

Pink is my favorite color, so I'm always excited when I get to use it. For some reason I am being very nostalgic lately and wanting to use photos of my granddaughter when she was younger. Maybe it helps me forget that she is growing up so quickly. 


********************************************************

 "Our Sweet Boy" by Brit Sviggum

 As I have written in the text; Leif has always been such a sweet boy. Kind and caring.   
This picture was taken on our trip to Tenerife. We had a terrific holiday.

 

"Love" by Brit Sviggum

 Finally a picture that I`m in too, LOL. I don`t have many pictures of myself. So when we took this, I almost felt that I HAD TO make a page with it.


Enjoy your weekend everyone!  
If you haven't yet entered our Bits & Pieces Giveaway,  you have until June 12 to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment