Google+

Friday, March 22, 2013

Brit & Larissa's Sneak Peeks

Welcome to Friday everyone!  I don't know about you, but I love the weekends.  Our full kit reveal will happen on the 26th, but until then, we have a couple more sneak peeks to show you.  I love diversity in styles, and that's what we have today with layouts from Brit and Larissa.  Enjoy!

"Sweet" by Brit Sviggum

This photo is so cute. Tuva wants to hold her brothers hand in the picture. But I didn't see that, so I made the shot, and she got so mad at me; "Mum, you have to understand that we need to hold hands when you take the picture!!!!"


 KaiserCraft: Miss Match Polaroid Frames
K & Company: Grand Adhesion Dimensional Stickers: Flora & Fauna

***********************************************

 "Borboletinha" by Larissa Albernaz

I started creating this single page layout by stamping onto the background and them have worked with a few layers of cutouts and embellishments while adding movement to it. 


Patterned Paper
Pion Designs: Alma’s Sewing Room

From the Flower Add-on
Petaloo: Darjeeling: Dahlias: Teastained Blues

From the Embellishment Add-on
Prima: Resist Alphabet
Prima: Engraver: Chipboard Pieces

From my stash:
Pearls
Glimmer Mist
Distress Ink Broken China
Clear Stamp

2 comments:

  1. Dejlige LOer i sær det sidste er meget fuldt af pudsige detaljer som jeg er ret vild med. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work on these layouts, great texture and design

    ReplyDelete